Policies & Aftercare
We operate by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Our address is 2667 Camino Del Rio S. San Diego CA 92108. Suite # will be provided upon booking.
NO GUESTS, KIDS, OR PETS- Please no guests and no kids. No pets with an exception to service animals. Friends, couples, & family can come together if each person has booked their appointment, or a couples/bestie appointment has been booked. Please text us to ask if we have time to service extra guests.
MINORS- If a client is younger than the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 21 years old.
LATE POLICY- A payment of $5 per every 5 minutes late is required after the appointment. If you are more than 20 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled and there is a fee of $25.
RESCHEDULING- Please reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment to avoid fees. You may reschedule 1 time (must be before 24hr mark) before a fee is applied. If we are notified after the 24 hour mark, fees vary from $5-$25 to reschedule, depending on how late we were notified.
CANCELLATIONS- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your appointment time are subject to the full service amount. All Cancellations made prior to the 24 hour mark are subject to being charged 50% of the service amount. The other 50% will be refunded.
NO REFUNDS except when eligible for the 50% refund when notified of cancellation before 24 hour mark.
Baddie Tooth Gems reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
TEETH WHITENING AFTERCARE:
Teeth Whitening results may vary from client to client. Results become more long lasting with proper aftercare, stain prevention, and maintenance appointments.
It is essential to follow aftercare instructions. Your teeth are porous and most prone to staining 24 hours after your appointment.
• Do not eat for 2 hours after the appointment.
• DRINK ONLY WATER and do not drink coffee, soda, tea, alcohol or any acidic drinks for the first 24 hours. This will cause staining.
• Follow a "White Diet" which consists of light colored foods for the first 24 hours. AVOID ACIDIC FOOD, AND NO DARK COLORED FOOD & SAUCES.
• Brush TEETH ONLY (avoid gums) with WHITE toothpaste and CLEAR mouthwash only for the first 24 hours.
• No flossing for the first 24 hours.
• NO SMOKING OR VAPING for the first 24 hours.
TIPS FOR LONG-LASTING RESULTS:
PREVENT FURTHER STAINING in your day to day life by brushing after each meal when possible.
Drink coffee, tea, soda and other staining drinks with a straw and aim toward the back of your mouth avoiding the front teeth.
Book your follow up appointments to reach your goals and to make your results more permanent. Maintenance after reaching your goals are less frequent as results will be more long-lasting once your goal is reached.
TOOTH GEM AFTERCARE:
It is essential to follow the aftercare instructions so your tooth gem can last as long as possible. Baddie Tooth Gems is not responsible for premature dislodging of tooth gems. Tooth gems can last UP TO 6-12+ months with proper aftercare. However, retention ALWAYS varies from client to clients and will never be the same for everyone. Everyone has different lifestyles, habits and different tooth anatomy.
• Do not eat for 1 hour after your appointment.🚫
• Avoid steaming hot foods or soups. 🚫
• DRINK ONLY WATER 💦for the first 24 hours. No coffee, soda, tea, alcohol or any acidic drinks.
• NO SMOKING OR VAPING for 24 hours. Smoking and vaping habits can weaken the composite/glue and this will affect retention.
• Avoid brushing for 12 hours after your appointment. Be gentle when it is time to brush.
• No electric toothbrush over the gem. Turn it off when it is time to brush over tooth gems!
• Don't pick at your gem or bite your nails in that area. These habits can cause your tooth gem to weaken over time causing it to fall prematurely!
GEM REMOVALS & REPLACEMENTS
If you would like to remove your gem, please see a licensed dental professional. This is the only safe and legal way to get your tooth gem removed. You can also let it fall off on its own with time.
If your tooth gem falls off and you would like to replace another gem on that tooth, the tooth must be free of any remaining residue. If there is residue on your tooth please see a dental professional before coming back for a replacement.
Please text me with any questions at 619-208-4530.